Cheesy Bruschetta Spread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
Makesabout 4 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- Minced fresh basil, optional
- French bread slices (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, pesto, salt and pepper until combined. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. Cook, covered, on low until heated though and cheese begins to melt, 1-1/2-2 hours. If desired, sprinkle with basil. Serve with toasted bread.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 61 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 10, 2019
I didn't read the recipes just thought it was as usual mix cream cheese and mozzarella together. It turned out amazing mixing the two cheese together and topping with tomatoes and I put a little mozzarella on top of the tomatoes. I baked it in the toaster oven we used nacho chip and garlic toasted naan bread. My family of 3 ate the whole thing during Hockey Night Canada game.
Oct 8, 2019
Turned out fantastic!
Jun 28, 2019
The flavor of this dip really can change depending on the pesto you use. I much prefer using homemade pesto to jarred pesto. This is a hit with both adults and kids alike at my last cookout.
Jun 4, 2019