Cheesy Broccoli Rice
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Oct 29, 2010
This was a Good recipe... I have also made a similar version with adding cooked diced chicken breast, and a can of low sodium cream of *** any kind of soup. Easy & Yummy
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.