Cheesy Broccoli Macaroni
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions until crisp-tender; drain. Add the cheese; cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 391 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Feb 4, 2014
So quick & easy! My husband & very picky son loved it!
Jan 10, 2014
Have not yet made. Saved recipe though. My husband LOVES anything with bacon, so am sure this would be a hit!
Aug 4, 2012
I recommend this recipe to anyone who likes mac + cheese. My son loved it.
May 31, 2012
I used reduced fat grated cheddar cheese and baked in the oven for about 5 minutes at 350. It tasted great and reduced the calories. Saved this to my recipe box. It's a winner!
Apr 18, 2011
Thumbs up girlfriend from Texas. Great easy and tasty. My husband and friends loves this dish.
Jan 24, 2011
WE REALLY LIKED IT, REAL COMFORT FOOD. SELOGY
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.