Cheesy Broccoli Macaroni
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions until crisp-tender; drain. Add the cheese; cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 391 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 762mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Feb 4, 2014
So quick & easy! My husband & very picky son loved it!
Jan 10, 2014
Have not yet made. Saved recipe though. My husband LOVES anything with bacon, so am sure this would be a hit!
Aug 4, 2012
I recommend this recipe to anyone who likes mac + cheese. My son loved it.
May 31, 2012
I used reduced fat grated cheddar cheese and baked in the oven for about 5 minutes at 350. It tasted great and reduced the calories. Saved this to my recipe box. It's a winner!
Apr 18, 2011
Thumbs up girlfriend from Texas. Great easy and tasty. My husband and friends loves this dish.
Jan 24, 2011
WE REALLY LIKED IT, REAL COMFORT FOOD. SELOGY