- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, cheese spread and rice. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Broccoli Bake
"Um-num-num my family gobbled it down,and my son hates broccoli! He loved!!! ;-)"