Cheesy Broccoli-Apple Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; set aside. In a serving bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 245 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
May 21, 2013
Tastes great! Easy to make. Love the blend of broccoli, apples and raisins. Left out the cheese, was afraid it would get soggy.
Nov 12, 2011
This was a hit in our house. We all enjoyed this tasty salad.
Aug 12, 2011
I really liked this recipe although I think next time I make it I will cut back on the vinegar. I used marical whip instead of mayonnaise - I left the raisins out because I do not like them but other wise I loved the salad and so did my brother in law