Here's a super-simple dish that tastes like it's straight from a nice Italian restaurant. Spinach-artichoke dip is usually available in supermarket delis. It comes frozen, too. Just make sure to thaw it according to the package directions before dinnertime. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
Featured In: 33 Ways to Turn Rotisserie Chicken into Dinner
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen spinach and artichoke cheese dip
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat cheese dip according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return to pan.
- Stir in chicken, cheese dip, peppers, olives, salt and pepper, adding enough reserved pasta water to achieve a creamy consistency; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Bow Tie Chicken in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews forCheesy Bow Tie Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2016
"This was AMAZING! And easy! My kids asked for seconds!!"