Cheesy Beef Buns
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 6 French or Italian sandwich buns, split
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in cheese sauce until melted. Cook and stir until heated through. Stir in beef until evenly coated.
- Spoon onto buns; wrap each in aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bread is crispy.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 490 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 2092mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Apr 20, 2018
Made these for lunch today to use up some sub rolls and cheese spread I had. They were delicious! Very quick and easy!
Apr 29, 2013
We love this; it's much less expensive than arby's beef n cheddar, and taste better.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.