- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 submarine sandwich buns, split
- In a skillet, saute peppers and onion in oil until tender. Cut cheese slices in half. Place beef and cheese on the bottom of each bun. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with pepper mixture and bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCheesesteak Subs
"I would warm up the deli roast beef. It didn't say to in the recipe so it was still kind of cold. I'll warm it up next time."