Cheesecake Strawberry Pie
"This creamy concoction is so refreshing on a hot day and also really easy to assemble," comments Janis Plourde from Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario. With its appealing look, company will never know how simple it is.—Janis Plourde, Smooth Rock Falls, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds and sugar. Pour into crust. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Originally published as Strawberry Cheesecake Pie in Easy Cooking for Diabetics
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.