Cheesecake Sandwich Wafers
I put together these super-easy layered cookies one day while experimenting in the kitchen. I was so happy with the results, I gave a batch of them to my boss for Christmas.—Ginger Young, Huntsville, Alabama
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until blended. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- 2. Spread on bottoms of half of the wafers; cover with remaining wafers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until filling is firm.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC