Cheesecake Sandwich Wafers
I put together these super-easy layered cookies one day while experimenting in the kitchen. I was so happy with the results, I gave a batch of them to my boss for Christmas.—Ginger Young, Huntsville, Alabama
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until blended. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Spread on bottoms of half of the wafers; cover with remaining wafers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until filling is firm.
Originally published as Cheesecake Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.