Cheesecake Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 squares)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. tart pan with a removable bottom.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until blended. Add pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust; sprinkle with walnuts and remaining cinnamon.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1-1/2 hours. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9-12 servings.
1 slice: 327 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Cheesecake Pumpkin Dessert
"One of the many cheese cakes I made for my daughters wedding reception. Instead of walnuts I used pecans. Our guests loved it. I have made it several times since."