Cheesecake Pumpkin Dessert
My family requests this dessert each Thanksgiving. For a change of pace, I sometimes use cinnamon graham crackers instead of plain ones. —Melissa Davis, Clermont, Florida
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, cracker crumbs, sugar and spices; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. tart pan with a removable bottom.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Add pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust; sprinkle with walnuts and remaining cinnamon. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1-1/2 hours. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 327 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.