- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg yolks; beat on low speed just until combined.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust. Bake for 28-39 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fruit. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews forCheesecake Dessert Squares
"Good recipe to make for a crowd. My husband has made this for Thanksgiving the last two years for a house full, with no leftovers."