Cheesecake Berry Parfaits Recipe
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 216 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cheesecake Berry Parfaits
"My husband requests this everytime we have company. I make it with different fruits to change it up. Mandarin Oranges & Pineapple. Peaches & Blueberries. Kiwi adn Strawberries."