- 1 swordfish or halibut steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Drizzle with butter. Combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forCheese-Topped Swordfish
"Everyone LOVES IT!! Thank you!!"
"Very good. Husband says this recipe is a keeper."
"So easy and so good"
"I never really liked to cook fish at home. When I had fish it was at Long John's. This I make atleast once a month.(kinda like my signatue meal when I have relatives show up).I do some changes however I add pecans to mayo and cheese) I also use tilipia fish. DO NOT USE substitues for real mayo. This recipe is great!!!"