Cheese-Topped Beef Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium pasta shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Dec 13, 2017
This is a regular on the menu at my house. We both love it,and it's easy to make! Makes great leftover lunches as well.
Nov 18, 2012
It was alright, but the cream cheese topping was kind of weird. I wouldn't make it again.
Jan 13, 2012
Something different, was very yummy.
Aug 18, 2011
DDL ask for recipe! She thought that it was super--similar to lasagna but much easier. Granddaughter loved the cheese.
Jul 23, 2011
easy! i added mozz and garlic powder too.
Jun 14, 2011
This was so good. I added garlic to the beef and more spaghetti sauce then called for. Great leftovers. A keeper for sure.
Mar 3, 2009
I made this today and my family just loved it. I think I might try some chilli powder and some chunky tomatoes next time.