Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 350°. Cut each potato in half horizontally; leaving a thin shell, carefully scoop pulp into a bowl. Set potato skins aside.
- To the pulp, add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, bacon, onion and horseradish. Mix with a fork until combined but not mashed. Add salt and pepper. Fill potato skins. Top each potato with 1 teaspoon butter and sprinkle with cheese. Place in a shallow baking dish. Bake at 350° until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 350 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 13, 2013
This recipe combines the best of loaded baked potatoes and mashed potatoes. My whole family loved it! These stuffed potatoes also taste great reheated the next day with a little bit of melted butter on top.
Apr 7, 2011
I made these about a week ago and both my husband and I thought they were great. In fact, we couldn't wait to devour the leftovers. Will defiitely make these again.
Nov 30, 2010
SOMETHING FOR A FAST AND EASY NIGHT COMFORT FOOD YUMMY