Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza
In her kitchen in Swisher, Iowa, Mary Roberts Rathje relies on purchased flour tortillas to form the crust for her easy five-ingredient pizza. "This is such a quick, tasty dish," she promises. "It only takes about half an hour from start to stomach!"
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with second tortilla; spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple, ham and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 636 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 41g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Cheese-Stuffed Hawaiian Pizza in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005