Cheese Spread Dice Recipe
You'll shake up your buffet table in an appetizing way with this delectable cracker spread. The novel cube of seasoned cream cheese is easily spotted with ripe olives.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian-blend or mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine two packages of cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and parsley. Press into a plastic wrap-line 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Remove from pan; cut in half widthwise. Stack one on top of the other on a serving plate. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth. Spread over cube. Cut olives in half; arrange on top and sides of dice. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Cheese Spread Dice
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC