Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip
You know those times when you want to use up a few ingredients and nothing comes to mind? Spaghetti sauce, assorted cheeses, pepperoni and a prebaked pizza crust go together well when you keep them separate. Warm up the crust, then cut it up for dipping in the pizza sauce. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 2 cups
- Prebaked12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup roasted garlic and Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, cut into thin strips
- 20 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Dried oregano, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; bake 9-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat. Add cheeses and pepperoni. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted and sauce is heated through; sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- Cut pizza crust into 1-1/2-in. strips; serve warm with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without crust strips): 128 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Better than take-out pizza spread in Taste of Home February/March 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.