Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm.
1 appetizer: 72 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.