Cheese Mushroom Canapes
These rustic toasts feature earthy mushrooms, zesty green onions and ooey-gooey cheese. The combination is irresistible!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture over each bread slice; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 72 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.