Total TimePrep: 5 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x11-in. rectangle. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Spread with butter. Sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Prick the dough several times with a fork; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 111 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 29, 2009
Easy and quite good! Family really found this recipe a yummy change from other bread/starch options usually at the table too!
Jul 1, 2009
Hi,Click the "View this recipe now" link in the initial post. This is an automated post that takes comments from a recipe's detail page and adds them to the forum. The recipe in its entirity will not appear here, but rather on the page that you go to after clicking "View this recipe now."Erik
Jun 30, 2009
I really would like to make this and a few other recipes, but the ingredients are missing!!! Please run the recipes with missing ingredients again!! Thank you!:)