Cheese Danish Dessert
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet and press the perforations together.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over half of each rectangle; fold dough over filling and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 486 calories, 29g fat (14g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 15, 2015
I've been making this for many years, for family, friends, and office breakfasts. I double the recipe and bake it in a 9"X13" pan, one rolled out tube of dough on the bottom of the pan, then the filling covered with the other rolled out tube of dough, brushed with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. This is quick and easy to assemble and always delicious!
Aug 11, 2012
Wow, I really liked this recipe. My family loved it. Prolly wouldn't make too often. I did a few things different. I used 1/2 cup of sugar instead of 1/4 cup. And I used 2 cans of crescent rolls instead of 1. The cream cheese mixture is more than enough to fill 2 cans of crescent rolls.
Oct 30, 2011
These danish are easy to make and taste wonderful. The first time we had these, my family was staying at a Bed & Breakfast in Annapolis, Maryland. I always hoped I would find this recipe someday. The B&B owner delivered these warm right out of the oven every morning. With a hot cup of strong coffee, these danish were a great morning treat. Both my husband and daughter love them as well. Thank you for submitting this recipe!