Cheese Crisps with Ricotta Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes2 dozen (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 3 slices pancetta or bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- In a small skillet, cook pancetta in oil over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Drop Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 1 in. apart. Sprinkle with pancetta. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from pans.
- Combine ricotta cheese and preserves; sprinkle with basil. Serve with crisps.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 68 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 17, 2013
This was delicious!!! My favorite part was the dips. IT compliments the cheese crisps great. I did leave out the bacon b.c. I was short on time but the crisps still had lots of flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.