Cheese Crisps with Ricotta Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes2 dozen (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 3 slices pancetta or bacon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- In a small skillet, cook pancetta in oil over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Drop Parmesan cheese by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets about 1 in. apart. Sprinkle with pancetta. Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from pans.
- Combine ricotta cheese and preserves; sprinkle with basil. Serve with crisps.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 68 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 17, 2013
This was delicious!!! My favorite part was the dips. IT compliments the cheese crisps great. I did leave out the bacon b.c. I was short on time but the crisps still had lots of flavor.