- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onions, pimientos, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Press into a small bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before unmolding. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (1-1/2 cups).
Reviews forCheese Ball Spread
"Made this for a Christmas finger foods party and it was delicious! It looked really festive with the red and green in it. I will make this a holiday regular!"
"I don’t even waste my time making any other cheeseball. This one is to die for!!! And it’s PERFECT at Christmastime. Super festive and delicious."
"We love this cheeseball. We have it every Christmas! The onions and pimentos add just the right amount of flavor without overpowering the cheese."
"This was one of the best cheese balls even with the hot pepper sauce.....loved it."
"This was scrumptious! I had never made a cheese ball, so was a little hesitant. I added 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans and that was good too! I will definitely make it again. Next time, I'll be sure to use finely shredded cheese."
"this is my "go to" cheese ball recipe. It is easy to prepare, and absolutely delicious!!I have made it many times, and never have any left!"