Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 7 dozen.
2 each: 88 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops
"I added canned carrots and corn along with a little extra milk. I also just dropped the biscuits on the pan instead of shaping them into a ball. Hubby and children love it and want it again!"