Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- Prebaked12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup roasted garlic and Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, cut into thin strips
- 20 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Dried oregano, optional
- 1. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until heated through. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat. Add cheeses and pepperoni. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted and sauce is heated through; sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- 2. Cut pizza crust into 1-1/2-in. strips; serve warm with sauce. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crust strips): 128 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip
"This was a great quick snack! Loved it and will be making it again!"