Cheery Tomato Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 72 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 20, 2012
Hit at my xmas party!
May 1, 2011
I made these for a agroup gathering and everyone commented how great they were. It was really different, and attractive on the table. they tasted awesome.
Dec 30, 2010
Delicious - made them for Christmas and I'm making them again for New Year's!
Jul 21, 2009
These are absolutely delicious. I am asked to bring them to every party!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.