- 3 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 gallon cold water
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) ginger ale
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Add pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water; mix well. Freeze. Just before serving, add ginger ale and mix well. Yield: 60 (4-ounce) servings.
Reviews forCheery Cherry Punch
"Delicious punch recipe! We love to make this in the summer time and over the holidays (add some cinnamon)."
"Great punch recipe! The only thing I omitted was the freezing step. I didn't have the time or space to freeze such a large amount of liquid. Still turned out great!"