Cheery Cherry Punch
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes60 (4-ounce) servings
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 gallon cold water
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) ginger ale
- In a stockpot, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water.
- Transfer to several freezer containers. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight, stirring several times. Just before serving, transfer to a large punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 75 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 11, 2014
Delicious punch recipe! We love to make this in the summer time and over the holidays (add some cinnamon).
Apr 8, 2011
Great punch recipe! The only thing I omitted was the freezing step. I didn't have the time or space to freeze such a large amount of liquid. Still turned out great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.