Cheery Cherry Pastries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine the pie filling and almond extract; place a rounded tablespoon i the center of bottom half of triangle. Fold the right point of the wide end of triangle over pie filling to left point; seal bottom seam. Bring top point over the pie filling to left point; seal left seam (filling will show).
- Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 147 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 12, 2019
Found this recipe in an old Taste of Home cookbook and made it for my family. This was so simple and delicious. My whole family loved them. I did not add the sugar on top as the filling was sweet enough.
Jun 6, 2014
Kind of blah..... 1st time using a crescent roll recipe that it did not turn out special.