Cheery Cherry Pastries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine the pie filling and almond extract; place a rounded tablespoon i the center of bottom half of triangle. Fold the right point of the wide end of triangle over pie filling to left point; seal bottom seam. Bring top point over the pie filling to left point; seal left seam (filling will show).
- Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 147 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 12, 2019
Found this recipe in an old Taste of Home cookbook and made it for my family. This was so simple and delicious. My whole family loved them. I did not add the sugar on top as the filling was sweet enough.
Jun 6, 2014
Kind of blah..... 1st time using a crescent roll recipe that it did not turn out special.