Cheery Cherry Bread Recipe
These loaves are especially pretty at Christmastime, when I make enough to share with friends and neighbors. Everyone raves about the flavor.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well. Fold in cherries. Spoon into three greased 7-1/2x3-3/4x2-1/4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bread tests done. Yield: 3 loaves.
Reviews for Cheery Cherry Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC