- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, parsley, basil, thyme and onion mixture. Stir in eggs and milk just until combined. Fold in the zucchini, cheese and almonds. Transfer to a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCheddar Zucchini Wedges
"great recipe, made it tonight, turned out perfect, I only baked it for about 23.5 mins probably could have used even a bit less, would probably add some garlic next time, omitted the almonds too."