Cheddar Tot Casserole
I love making this recipe for functions and as a family treat. I found it in one the Taste of Home brand magazine a few years ago.—Jessica Salts, Corpus Christi, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1-1/2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 446 calories, 32g fat (16g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 871mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 15, 2012
Good recipe. Best as a side dish since it doesn't contain meat itself.
Apr 13, 2011
This is also a great breakfast casserole by adding 1 lb of hot sausage that you have browned. I have made this several times and the guest has always loved it!