I love making this recipe for functions and as a family treat. I found it in one the Taste of Home brand magazine a few years ago.—Jessica Salts, Corpus Christi, Texas
Recommended: 50 Hearty Breakfast Casseroles
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Tot Casserole in Light & Tasty
Reviews forCheddar Tot Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2012
"Good recipe. Best as a side dish since it doesn't contain meat itself."