Cheddar Stuffing Puff
"This full-flavored side dish is always a hit with guests," says Geneva Clouser of Springfield, Ohio. Stuffing mix hurries along preparation of the moist golden brown puff that's a wonderful complement to most meats.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and flour. Add the eggs, milk, butter and cheese.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.