- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread on both sides of each slice of bread; reassemble the loaf. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.); seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forCheddar Herb Bread
"Made this for Father's Day and it was a great hit! Will definitely make again for ANY meal special or not!"