Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, onion and garlic salt. Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 236 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 637mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Apr 20, 2014
Excellent recipe. It was a big hit at Easter dinner. I liked it because it doesn't contain butter. I used red onion and sharp cheddar cheese. I added pepper.Everyone commented that it had the "perfect" amount of cheese. I even added a bit more cheddar & Parmesan after it came out of the oven.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.