- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forCheddar Creamed Corn
"This was Delicious. I did halve the recipe as it was just me and the hubs eating it. I think next time I will add caramelized onions. But this was really good."
"Adding this to my Thanksgiving side-dish list for sure! Deliciously rich - a fun take on just regular corn. I did add slightly less cream cheese, but the recipe still turned out delicious. A good side dish for any meal."
"Will use less cream cheese next time."
"It was just ok for me. It was a little rich, and the flavor was just a little strange for corn. Probably will not make again."
"Very creamy and good!"
"The recipe sounds great but.... I don't think it's right, the way you feature a recipe on the email-subscribers page you send us and then make us subscribe to one of your magazine in order to see it."
"This corn is fabulous! I am not a creamed corn fan but after my husband told me about this dish, which a co-worker brought to a potluck, I had to give it a try. The cream cheese and cream make this heavenly. We spice it up sometimes and add a small can of green chilies. YUMM!"
"This corn is absolutely fantastic! I made it for my husband on Valentine's Day. It will be a regular on my table. I look forward to serving it to guests. It's that good!"
"I made this tonight for dinner and my family loved it!"