Cheddar Chicken Soup Recipe
Kathy Scott, Hemingford, Nebraska, adds a few ingredients to condensed cream of chicken soup for this rich creamy concoction. "It's a wonderful side dish or main course," she relates.
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, saute carrot and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 348 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 1461mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Chicken Soup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC