- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon heavy whipping cream or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash each garlic powder, paprika and Worcestershire sauce
- 2 slices white bread, toasted
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, onion, cream and seasonings. Spread over toast.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with bacon. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCheddar Cheese Toasties
"Very good! Nice with tomato soup. I used emmental instead of cheddar but it didn't melt as well as cheddar or gouda would've....Next time!"