Cheddar Cheese Pizza Fondue Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- Italian bread, cubed and toasted
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Add cheese and pepperoni; cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- 2. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 96 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Cheese Pizza Fondue
"It was hot and cheesy...what is not to like! But, when you really taste this it is salty. I followed the directions exactly and all we tasted was salt...a combination of the soup, pepperoni, seasonings and pizza blend cheese. Glad we tried but not a do again dip."
"I ended up using 12oz. jar of pizza sauce, and put in garlic powder, and italian seasoning for some more flavoring to spice it up some. Once I did this, it was great and my family really liked it, and I served it with some Asiago bread that went really well with it."
"It was a hit at the superbowl party!"
"This pizza fondue is a family favourite and one my family makes every time we do a fondue or something similar. It's a recipe we'll be making many more times and keeping as long as we can."
"My family loved this recipe! My son asks for it on a weekly basis. He rather have "pizza" this way than for me to fix regular pizza. Will keep it in my monthly rotation family menu. A must try! I usually make a tossed salad to go along with it."