- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Fresh parsley springs
- Assorted crackers
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese for 1 minute. Add carrot, peanuts, onion and dill; mix well. On a serving platter, shape mixture into an 8-in. log, tapering one end to form a carrot shape. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving. Place parsley at wide end for carrot top. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forCheddar Cheese Carrot
"i made this for work a few years ago, and people are still asking for the recipe!! very good!!"