- 1-3/4 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- Place wire rack with handles and chicken broth into inner pot. Add broccoli to mesh basket; place on rack. Cover with glass lid. Press steam function; select vegetables setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start.
- Drain and set broccoli aside. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in half-and-half until smooth; add to inner pot. Press saute function; select vegetables setting. Set to medium cook time (10 minutes). Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in cream cheese and butter until melted. Stir in cooked broccoli. Press cancel.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. round baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, mix topping ingredients; sprinkle over cheese. Place baking dish on wire rack with handles; lower into inner pot. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fryer function; select custom setting. Press timer; set to 4 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned..
3/4 cup: 378 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.