Cheddar Beef Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 cup small pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and seasoned salt over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the pasta, tomato sauce, soup and mustard; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 1172mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Dec 9, 2012
I wasn't impressed with this dish, however my husband loved it! I can't eat spicy foods due to GERD, but even this was way too bland for me! My hubby loves spicy foods so he put lots of Tabasco on this!!
Mar 7, 2011
This was tangy, easy & tasty. I used runny homemade spaghetti sauce & squeezeable mustard 'cuz I couldn't find dry mustard quickly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.