Cheddar Bean Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2/3 cup refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- On two tortillas, spread refried beans to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese; top with chilies, onions, olives, remaining cheese and remaining tortillas.
- On a lightly greased griddle, cook quesadillas over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 17, 2014
Delicious, quick and easy! I served these with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and Mexican Rice on the side. It made a nice, light dinner.
Oct 23, 2009
This is so good and so easy. There is a lot in the filling so the second time I made it I cut down on the cheese. BTW, I used reduced fat sharp cheddar. A little salsa as a topping - it's great!