- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Dip both sides of chicken in teriyaki sauce; place on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Spread barbecue sauce over chicken; top with bacon and cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCheddar Bacon Chicken
"quick, simple, and delicious! Great for my busy family since it can be hard to find time to cook for dinners during the week. Loved the flavor."
"Ms. Brenda cooks for our school children at JA and we have this dish for lunch occasionally and it is very popular with our 5K-12 students, just as it is with adults. Who doesn't love bacon and cheddar cheese? We love her lunches and when students come to our school, they have already heard about our delicious meals!"
"This recipe was easy to make and had a nice flavor with the mix of teriyaki and barbeque."
"Very tasty and moist! The whole family loved it."