Cheddar-Apple Turkey Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups cubed apples
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free poppy seed salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Remove seasoning packet from ramen noodles and discard or save for another use. Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain an rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, apples, turkey, cheese, peas, green onions and red pepper. In a small bowl, combine the dressing, sour cream and salt. Stir into noodle mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 259 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Sep 7, 2014
This is a delicious salad. Using ramen noodles make the prep work easy. Several people asked for the recipe. I'll make it again!
Aug 3, 2013
Jun 24, 2011
Great potluck recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.