Checkered-Flag Curry Vegetable Dip
Curry powder makes ordinary vegetable dip extra special. I usually double the recipe for get-togethers because it disappears quickly every time.—Michelle Mackey, Erie, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 154 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Vegetable Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.